Say hello to your new favorite snack! These crackers are vegan, gluten free, and they use only 3 ingredients.
Sweet Potato Buckwheat Crackers
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup sweet potato (mashed)
- 1 1/2 cup almond or buckwheat flour I use a mix of the two!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- seasonings/ herbs of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180/ 375 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and combine until a small ball forms. I find it easiest to do this by hand.
- Place the ball on a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle some extra flour on top of the ball and place another sheet of parchment on top.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out thin. (about 1/8 an inch is the ideal thickness)
- Remove the top sheet of parchment.
- Cut the rolled out dough into 1 inch squares.
- Bake for 15 mins or until crispy!
Looking for other snack ideas? How about rice paper bourekas?