Charred Balsamic Cabbage
I recently posted a video of charred balsamic cabbage on my Instagram story and people went crazy! I got at least 10 DMs for the recipe so I decided to throw it up on here. It is only 4 ingredients and and such an easy, healthy snack! Honestly, I often would rather have these to potato chips.
Did I mention you can also use this recipe for Brussel sprouts? Just cut them in half and char the shit out of them!
Charred Cabbage with Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 head cabbage (purple or green)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C and line a pan with parchmant paper.
- Clean your cabbage and slice it into thin strips about the width of a finger.
- Place the strips onto the lined pan and spread them apart so they are not lying on top of each other.
- Sprinkle them with the oil, balsamic, and salt.
- Bake the cabbage on the top rack for 1 hour or until the pieces begin to burn.
- Devour the entire pan in one sitting.
Trying to figure out what else to make for dinner tonight? Make some of these yummy rice paper bourekas while the oven is hot.