Polenta is one of my all time favorite foods. It is creamy, savory, and super filling! These gluten free Creamy Garlic Rosemary Polenta Fries are jam packed with flavor and such a crowd pleaser.
They are quick and easy to make with only a few ingredients that are household staples, at least for me.
Creamy Garlic Rosemary Polenta Fries
- 1 cup polenta
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Garlic minced or powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon rosemary salt
- Combine the polenta and water in a pot on medium heat.
- Cook the polenta around 20 minutes stirring every 4-5 minutes.
- As the polenta begins to thicken, add in your cream and spices and continue to cook until it the grains are all tender.
- Pour the polenta out onto a piece of wax paper or into a shallow dish and smooth out into a thin rectangle.
- Place the tray into the fridge for an hour or the freezer for about 20 mins, until it has set.
- Cut the polenta patty into thin fries and fry in the air fryer (could also fry in oil or bake) for 20 mins on 200 C until they are golden.
- Serve with a garlic mayo or dip of your choice!
Looking for more savory recipes? Check these out!