Creamy Sweet Potato “Mac and Cheese”
This is my roommates favorite thing I make! It’s super simple, quick, and delicious. The creamy sweet potato pasta sauce is made of simple, easy to find ingredients.
- 1/2 large sweet potato or 1 small
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut cream
- 2 tsp garlic powder or 1 tooth of fresh garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare your favorite pasta.
- In the meantime, microwave or boil the sweet potato until soft.
- In a blender, combine the sweet potato, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour over your favorite pasta and enjoy!
What to serve with this creamy sweet potato pasta dinner? How about some crispy eggplant?
My favorite pasta to use with this is Barilla’s gluten free noodles!