Buckwheat Almond Flour Blondies
Buckwheat Flour Blondies
Gluten free and melt in your mouth deliciousness.
Servings: 12 pieces
- 150 g melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp silan
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add in the almond flour and then the buckwheat flour + baking powder and salt.
- Sprinkle in the chocolate chips before pouring into your baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let set before cutting.
Looking for something a bit more chocoaltey? How about a giant stuffed truffle?