Buckwheat Flour Pancakes
These gluten free buckwheat flour pancakes are easy peasy and my go to when I wake up with a pancake craving! They don’t require any funky ingredients and you can totally swap the buckwheat flour for almond flour if that is what you have in the house!
If you try them, tag me on IG (@theisraelbites)- it means the world to me to see y’all recreating my recipes!
Easy Buckwheat Pancakes
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk or milk alternative
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Butter for the pan
- Heat a nonstick pan on a Medium flame.
- Mix together all the ingredients and a small bowl.
- Take the butter and wipe one side of it on the hot pan to coat the pan in a thin coat of butter.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of batter into your pan in a small circle. If the batter is too thin and it spreads all over, add in a tbsp more flour to thicken the batter a bit.
- When you see the top begin to bubble, flip the pancake.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite nut butter, date syrup, or other toppings!
Looking for other breakfast ideas? How about these oat breakfast brownies!