One of my favorite Pesach foods was always those cans of gluten free coconut macaroons. They do exist in Israel but I find that they don’t taste quite the same and are often expensive!
These quick to make (and devour) coconut macaroons are a great way to fill the void and taste delicious year round!
- medium bowl
- Baking Sheet
- 150 grams of shredded coconut approx 2 cups
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1-2 tbsp milk of choice add according to need until the dough is slightly wet and shapeable
- *Butter for the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 or 180.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the egg whites, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add in the coconut and flour and mix until well combined. A ball should form. If it doesnt, add in the milk until a shapeable but slightly wet ball forms.
- Roll into small balls and place on a buttered baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 mins or until the top just starts to brown.
Find more Passover friendly recipes but searching Passover in my search bar! My favorite? These sweet potato gnocchi!