Easy GF Cheesecake
Honestly, we have all been there, the Shavuot meal where there are no desserts we can eat. And it stinks because that’s half the fun!! Here’s a super simple cheesecake recipe that even your gluten loving friends will enjoy.
Gluten Free Cheesecake
- 1 package of GF Pettibar cookies (or the American version would be graham crackers)
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Turn on your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Using a food processor crush the cookies into small pieces.
- Add in about half of the butter- slowly adding in the rest as needed but don't make the crust too buttery. You want it to just stick together.
- Press the crust into your pan and let sit in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Add softened cream cheese to your mixer, then add in the sugar.
- Slowly mix in the eggs one by one but be sure not to over whip.
- Pour over the crust and bake for 20 ish minutes. You want the cake to be no longer jiggly in the middle and slightly darker on top.
Need a recipe that is a little less dairy heavy? Try these vegan tequila ice cream bites!