I love lace cookies and I love pumpkin spice! These are a bit in-between an oatmeal cookie and a lace cookie. Depending on how large you make them or how thin your batter is, they can be thick and fluffy of thin and crispy- totally up to you! They are the perfect sweet fall themed treat for your Thanksgiving guests or for sipping now with a nice glass of hot apple cider.
In Israel, you can order the spice mix I use here! You’ll be supporting a small female business run by my friend Kayla, an Olah who lost her job during Covid-19 and instead of sitting around decided to launch her own spice mix business.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Ghee or oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice mix I use from @IsraeliDelicious
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl combine together the peanut butter, ghee, egg, sugar and spices.
- Add in the baking soda, oats, and almond flour in that order and stir until combined and a slightly sticky batter forms.
- If the dough is too wet, add in more oats until it starts to hold its shape.
- Bake on 180 C for 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown on top. They will harden more as they cool.