One of my new go-to recipes, these are sure to be a fan favorite! Perfect for Valentine’s Day, Shabbat lunch, or to bring to your bestie after a long week.
While I don’t always want healthy recipes, I am trying to use more natural ingredients and less products filled with high levels of chemicals and other things I can’t pronounce. These are definitely not “good” for you but they are delicious and use much better ingredients than the store bought cookies you’ve been buying!
Servings: 16 Cookies
- 2 Bowls
- Baking Sheet
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Canola/ Vegetable/ Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 3 cups Shoreshei Tzion Sprouted Buckwheat Almond Flour (could also make your own mix)
- 100 grams Chocolate (I used one with hazelnuts)
- Cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and Hazelnut spread.
- In another bowl, combine the flour with the baking soda and baking powder.
- Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Add in the chocolate chunks.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Bake on 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
** Optional- before baking, flatten the dough and place a small spoonful of the chocolate hazelnut spread in the middle. Fold the dough over the spread and roll into a ball. Bake as usual. Order the flour, chocolate, and hazelnut spread here!