Every year around the holidays my family gets together for a big party. The party has a few staples including peanut butter buckeyes, amaretto cake, and this super easy 3 ingredient peppermint bark.
Work better with recipe videos? Here is a quick how to for this delicious treat.
You could also make this sugar free and diabetic friendly using Lily’s peppermint chocolate and white chocolate!
Aunt Nancy’s Peppermint Fudge
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips melted
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips melted
- 5 candy canes crushed
- Crush the candy canes in a food processor or smash them in ziplock bag.
- Pull out the larger chunks and place them aside as a topping.
- Take the powder of the candy canes and set them aside to mix it into the melted white chocolate.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate and pour it out onto a rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread it out to make a thin layer or chocolate across the pan.
- In small globs, scoop the melted white chocolate mixed with powder from the crushed candy canes onto the layer of semi sweet chocolate.
- Using a fork, swirl the white chocolate into the semi sweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle the top with the larger candy cane bits and throw in the freezer for an hour to set.
- Break into chunks and enjoy!