Every year around the holidays my family gets together for a big party. The party has a few staples including peanut butter buckeyes, amaretto cake, and this super easy 3 ingredient peppermint bark.
Work better with recipe videos? Here is a quick how to for this delicious treat.
You could also make this sugar free and diabetic friendly using Lily’s peppermint chocolate and white chocolate!
Aunt Nancy’s Peppermint Fudge
Every year around Christmas time, my aunt makes these for the family. They disappear within minutes of being put out- mostly because my grandpa and I can't stop once we start eating them!
Servings: 35 pieces
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips melted
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips melted
- 5 candy canes crushed
- Crush the candy canes in a food processor or smash them in ziplock bag.
- Pull out the larger chunks and place them aside as a topping.
- Take the powder of the candy canes and set them aside to mix it into the melted white chocolate.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate and pour it out onto a rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread it out to make a thin layer or chocolate across the pan.
- In small globs, scoop the melted white chocolate mixed with powder from the crushed candy canes onto the layer of semi sweet chocolate.
- Using a fork, swirl the white chocolate into the semi sweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle the top with the larger candy cane bits and throw in the freezer for an hour to set.
- Break into chunks and enjoy!