Pumpkin Butter Cookies
(This recipe makes around 4 dozen super soft cookies)
2 cup roasted pumpkin
1/3 cup silan
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup water
Blend together all of the ingredients listed above until you get a creamy, jam like consistency.
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup canola oil
1 1/2 cups pumpkin butter
2 eggs beaten
2 cups almond flour
1 1/2 cups GF baking flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, combine the pumpkin butter, sugars, oil, and eggs.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place spaced out (they spread so place them a bit further away than normal) on a baking sheet.
- Bake ~ 12 mins or until they start to brown.
- Best eaten as an ice cream sandwich with vanilla ice cream 🙂