Vegan Chocolate Tequila Ice Cream
On a hot summer day, what could be better than a cocktail and ice cream all in one? This easy vegan tequila ice cream will cool you off and give you a buzz.
I will admit this recipe was inspired by Tipsy Scoop and if you’re looking for amazing ice cream with alcohol but don’t feel like making it yourself you should order from my dear friend Moran.
Vegan Alcoholic Ice Cream
- 250 milliliters coconut cream chilled
- 1/2 bar of vegan 60% dark chocolate melted
- 1/3 cup silan
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Splash of almond extract
- 1/4 cup Tequila (or more or less depending on your preference) More alcohol =stronger taste but also higher alcohol percentage, you could also swap the tequila for a cupcake vodka!
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Freeze 2 hours and enjoy!
- Extra step: to make these little bites I let the ice cream freeze for an hour before mixing in some leftover cookie dough i had in the freezer. I used an ice cream scoop or table spoon to scoop small balls. I laid them on parchment paper and put them back in to freeze. Once fully frozen, I poured melted chocolate over the tops for the perfect alcoholic ice cream bites!
Find more sweets recipes here!